February 2020: Our 5th year in Bray. Wow!!!
From the 5th to 11th three of us, Ana, Pilar and myself, Betty, were in Bray again together with 39 students. A big group, indeed.
These pictures and videos show a small part of our great experience there.
1. The airport, plane, flight: for many of them ‘their first flight’
2. Bray: the beach and the sea; the buses and the Dart train; the Cliff Walk to Greysones, a fantastic walk with such wonderful landscape and views that goes along a 7-kilometre path through the cliffs to the next village called Greystones.
3. The Academy, teachers and lessons
4. Dalkey Castle in Dalkey. And the guides and real actors who told us really interesting stories about life at that time in Ireland.
5. Dublin, its beautiful capital city: O’Connell Street, the Temple Bar, Half Penny Bridge, Molly Malone Statue…
6. Dun Loaghaire and the Bowling afternoon
7. The Trinity College and its Old Library, amazing library with around 2,000 old books and its busts of famous writers, poets humanists and philosophers.
8. Not to mention the funny and amusing afternoon we spent trying to learn the basic steps of the beautiful Irish Dancing in a very well equipped Dance Studio founded by the three-time international winner in this dancing! Look at these videos!
9. Now back at school, we have at least these records not to forget such an amazing experience!
See you next year! ‘Cheers!’ Or in Irish ‘Slainte!’